YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Review: Romwe.com

romwe.com  is a online fashion store that is based in China.

I've brought numerous things from romwe.com and love the fact that they offer free international delivery to Australia with no minimum order required.

Why I would recommend Romwe. 

1. Like i mentioned above, the free shipping:
I absolutely hate finding things I love online that are so cheap and then having to pay an arm or a leg for shipping. It's not cool, *insert more whinging about how unfair it is* and thats why romwe comes out on top. The only thing about the free delivery is that to Australia, it takes a solid 3-4 weeks for packages to arrive. However there are other shipping methods available - there's express (5-7 days) for $7.00 which is also really, really good and then another express (3-4 days) for $15. So at least theres options if you do see something you like and want to wear it in the near, near future.

2. The range:
Romwe has clothing that I would never see in any Australian shops and I love buying things and wearing them, knowing that no one else has them. Though saying that a lot of the clothing is very on trend so you always know you're in on some trend, for example, galaxy print and military fashion. 

3. Constant sales:
One thing about Romwe is they have a lot of leather and higher quality clothing which is slightly more expensive. Good thing I only seem to like the cheap stuff but when there is something slightly more expensive I can be sure they will have some sale soon enough.

4. Stock:
Underneath the name of the product there is the number of units of that item left in stock, which is great if you really want something but you're not sure if you should get it now before they sell out or wait for a sale.

5. Daily new section:
This is updated everyday and is extra handy if you're looking to stay on trends. Its also great because if you see something new you like you can grab it before it sells out.

6. Customer Service:
The very first time I ordered from romwe I freaked out for no reason because my payment cleared an I never got an email saying if my items had been shipped. I sent a short email with my order number and  got a lovely reply the next day saying my items had been shipped. A couple of hours later my mails box whooshed (thats my technical macbook term for the mails box sound) and I got the confimation order saying my items were on their way. Whether they sent me one after I asked about it or it was a conincidence and I was being impatient I'll never know. The 2nd time I ordered from romwe I received a shipping conformation email straight after my payment cleared.

Overall romwe.com is a site I would definitely recommend.

- Tyla
x

*All opinions are 100% my own. I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned above. 


2 comments:

  1. I love romwe.com too!
    Great website, indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah right they totally pay you. their stuff is so cheap it's unbelievably. i doubt they have real leather. lol get real

    ReplyDelete