YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 17, 2012

Review: iHerb.com


iHerb.com is an online heath food and nutritional supplement website that also sells the odd beauty brands such as Real techniques makeup brushes by Samantha Chapman and Physician's formula.

I was desperate to get my hands on the Real Techniques brushes after hearing raves about them on youtube but didn't want to fork out the odd $20 + for one brush at Priceline when I could get them for under $10 online.

I went searching and found my way onto iHerb.com thanks to www.youtube.com/user/laurenbeautyy.
In the end I got 4 brushes for $39.96 then shipping was only $6.00 (score!) and they were having a special 10% off, so all up I paid $39.26. I was so happy with my purchase and was so excited for my brushes to arrive in the mail.

I was super surprised when my package arrived less than 2 weeks later, expecting it to take at least another week or so. My brushes were in perfect condition and I couldn't be happier with the fast delivery, cheap shipping and low prices iHerb.com has to offer.

I'm currently eyeballing a lot of the physicians formula products since they're all under $15 on the site where as in Priceline you won't pay under $25 (Shame on you Priceline) for most of their items and they very, very rarely go on sale.

I definitely recommend iHerb.com to anyone looking to purchase the Real Techniques brushes or any physicians formula products at a more affordable price than you'd find in store.


-Tyla
x

*All opinions are 100% my own. I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment